With nearly twenty years experience empowering individuals and organizations to analyze and optimize their online channels, Stephane has cemented his position as a leading voice for web analytics.
A frequent speaker at conferences, such as the eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit, and a long time member of both the Web Analytics Association and International Institute of Business Analysis, he is:
- creator of the Online Analytics Maturity Model
- founder of the WASP: Web Analytics Solution Profiler and gaAddons: Google Analytics addons
- creator of concepts such as Just-In-Time Tagging
- holder of the WAALTER (Web Analytics Association Leadership and Technical Excellence Recognition) Award
- was among the first to receive the Certified Web Analyst title.
Stephane holds an MBA in eBusiness from Laval University (Quebec City) where he teaches a graduate class on web analytics. He also lectures the Award of Achievement in Web Analytics and Fundamentals of Business Analysis classes at the University of British Columbia.
He is currently Director of Strategic Services at Cardinal Path, where his responsibilities include creating innovative company-wide solutions and digital measurement strategies to deliver maximum value and insight for Cardinal Path clients.